Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Arnold, the calendar turtle

Gosh he is cute...enjoy

Here he is on the move and man is he speedy for a turtle.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here he is eating his yummy lettuce close up!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And far away....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And finally..smiling for the camera (yes I am obsessed)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



He makes me smile so much. Today was an interesting day in my growth. I tried on my dress today for Hannah's wedding and I am getting excited about being able to put on feminine clothing and not feel out of place. I am hoping I will feel 100% confident at some point but today was huge because I reached about 40% confident. Yipeee...I am becoming a girl.

~Erica~

No comments: