Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My New Boyfriend Arnold

For those of you who didn't read my last post, first of all, Shame on you! Secondly I am tortoise sitting this week for friends of mine who own a beautiful tortoise named Arnold. He is my new boyfriend. I figure it's a great relationship because he is always glad to see me, comes with a home, and eats out of the palm of my hand, literally! I am in love with him peeps! I thought I would tell you all that I have spent a day with him and he's amazing and that I will be seeing him again today and that I have decided to add pix of him today! Enjoy his hottness!



Here he is first peeking his head out of some greenery to say hello!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here is one where he is eating a beautiful rose and thinking of me! lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Have a great day everyone!

~e~

No comments: