Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Brown is a beautiful color

As you all know, I have been writing things I love about California and yesterday reminded me even more how much I love it here. I have some of the best friends that you could ever have. Yesterday, I had to go to the emergency room for some new and fun kidney issues and found out not so good news yet again. I am to the end of my rope of dealing with diabetes and kidneys. I have to start taking care of myself. I was able to be cared for by such great people yesterday that I stand in awe at God's provision for my life. I also realized who my true friends really are!

Today's thing I love about California is two fold. One is that I love my friends and "family" out here. The other is the BEACH! I have added some pix of people I love and of course, the beach! Enjoy

Here is Oscar and Christopher together yesterday..my cute brown boys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And the beach....

This one is just from me standing on the beach after I went for a bit of a jog this morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



and so is this one...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This one is my new pet seagull...scuttle! Just kidding, I left him at the beach. (or her?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This one is looking down onto the water over a rest point in my walk.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This one is what I like to call "White with foam"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This one is a look over to the houses on the hill, kinda dark..sorry

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And this last one is free..a stang I saw on the way home. It was soooo hot!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I hope you enjoyed my California love for today. More to talk about tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers for good health. Love you all.

~e~

No comments: