Saturday, June 28, 2008

The lifestyle change.

So lately I have realized that I need to change my lifestyle. Now, that sounds like another post about my weight. It isn't. Sure there is a component that has to do with my weight but it is one of several things that need to change. I will list for you the things that need to change in my life and you'll see, it's a complete LIFESTYLE change.

  • Lose weight
  • Eat better
  • Exercise daily
  • Spiritual disciplines
  • Stop spreading myself so thin
  • No more procrastinating
  • Believe in me!
  • Respect and Honor my boyfriend entirely
  • Keep my house in order
  • Stop having to be perfect and just be "good enough"
  • Forgive and forget
  • Find a church home
  • Financial maturity

As you can see, I have my hands full. I am going to use my blog to report on how I am doing and the steps I am taking to get my life together. Not everything will be moving at the same time but everyday I will be making choices that make these areas better. I'll check in later maybe.

No comments: