Monday, November 14, 2005

questions...unanswered.

Hello everyone. Lately life has been interesting and a learning experience to say the very least. I would really like all of you to pray who know my friend Heather Short. Heather was my college roommate and is one of my dearest friends now. Her mom has been battling cancer for some time and has had reoccurences including seizures and tumors. Just one week ago today, her mom was given 2 months to live. We know that God is God and He decides all of our fate but there is a fear that plagues Heather.

Please keep my dear friend in your prayers. This also is leading me to go up North with her for Thanksgiving and not return to Indiana until December. Please pray for her family and for Heather's heart. I love you all and I'll call you all soon!

~Erica~

No comments: