Monday, December 22, 2008

Books are love...they truly are


Today I revisited one of my oldest and dearest loves, BOOKS. I haven't ever really stopped loving them but I have taken a little vacation from them through graduate school. I don't often have the time to read for school and read for pleasure. It's usually one of them that wins and it's usually the one of them that earns my grades. I have been really soaking up my Christmas Vacation from school by escaping into my books. There are so many books on my book shelf that have been bought for me over the last few years that I have been dying to read. I decided that over break I would be in a book every day.

So far I have read 5 of my long awaited books over the last couple of weeks and I couldn't be happier. I thought my blog could reflect some of that as I wrote about the books I have been enjoying. They are all different so be prepared for some diversity. I like all types of books so maybe you'll find something fun to read for yourself. I would love some book recommendations too if you have any I should read. I am open to all genres!

Stay tuned for my book reviews.

No comments: