Wednesday, January 02, 2013

A little bit of pampering

The 2nd day of the New Year and I got a few things done that had to be done. I went and ran some errands for my mom and spent the rest of the day at home working on various projects including making important phone calls, cleaning up, and organizing. This seems to be the story of my life these days. Max's appointments are scheduled for almost the rest of the pregnancy and we are working towards some new financial goals since we are now down to one income.

Scentsy is going to be a big part of our lives this year and we have tons of goals for our Scentsy business. We are really loving the company and find it very fulfilling to sell products we believe in and build relationships with people who are our customers. I will be doing a few of our Scentsy parties in January and February and we will probably take a break from home parties when Max is born and then kick it back into gear after adjusting.

We find it so fun to do a business together and bring income into our house that doesn't require more time apart. It is nice to be able to do that.

Tonight, when Anthony got home, I was very spoiled to have him rub me down with cocoa butter since my skin is super dry and itchy in pregnancy and he painted my toenails for me. It's good to have a husband who is so caring and nurturing. My 2nd day of 2013 was great and tomorrow my goals are the following:

-- Make a few more important phone calls setting up health care for Max and getting our ducks in a row financially

-- Work more on the house and get ready for our new water heater to be installed.

-- Figure out Coupon deals for the week to save as much money as possible on household needs

-- Make some final decisions regarding Max's room and furniture

-- Enjoy my day and read and watch some pleasurable tv to relax. 

I pray that your third day of 2013 goes well and that are you richly blessed!

No comments: