Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 2: Max's Preemie Clothes

So instead of going to my bathroom (which I should have done) I went ahead on my list a bit today and weeded my son's preemie clothes out of the closet and drawers and started putting the newborn sizes and 0-3 sizes in the closet so that he has things to wear that are current. He has recently outgrown his Preemie clothes and although that pains me, it also makes me really happy to know he is healthy. It was a project that had to jump the list because he needed clothing to wear so although I have not finished the project, I have weeded out all Preemie clothes. I just need to make sure and get all 0-3 clothes into the closets and drawers now. Here is a picture of my progress.

The thing you really can't see in this picture is that each section of his closet has a hanger from a retail store that has a label on the hanger (Preemie, Newborn, 0-3 months, etc...) This helps me to keep the clothes organized and tidy and easy to weed out when he has outgrown a certain size. His drawers are sectioned into these sizes as well. He is able to wear a few of his preemie jammies still so they are in the closet as well. Overall, I feel good about the progress today even if I didn't get the whole project completed. This kid has a great deal of clothes in these sizes!

Thank you for stopping in

E

No comments: