Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fitness is new to me

I have really thought that before I had learned how to take care of my body. I had eaten better, exercised, and even started caring about the burden I call diabetes. Now, I see more clearly. I have been seeing a personal trainer now and we had a session on Friday where he looked at my body for imbalances and we are working on a meal plan and workout plan for me. I am excited to see the results of facing my fears and allowing myself to be a bit embarassed to try to become healthy. I am excited about the idea of finally losing the weight I have wanted to lose for years. This weight loss endeavor has really been in action since I was 21. I am now 26 and somewhat lighter but not there yet. I knew it was time to get some help and accountability.

Anthony and I are doing great. We are in this weight loss thing together as he hits the gym about 6/7 days a week too. He is going to start seeing a personal trainer pretty soon as well. I have 10 free sessions and then we are going to pay for my trainer. He has 5 free sessions and that will probably be all he needs. Our relationship is going beautifully as we just celebrated our first Valentine's Day together. He got me a 1 carat Diamond necklace and it's gorgeous. I couldn't be more in love with it but I grow more in love with him every single day! I think this is it, he might just be the one.

Well I am going to start on a paper and finish watching Donnie Darko (weird movie) but I love you all and thanks for reading today!

--Erica--

No comments: