Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reunion time.


Tonight I was able to catch up with a friend whom I haven't spoken with in more than 7 years. When my wedding was cancelled in 2001, she was my best friend in the world and was even supposed to be my maid of honor. We slowly lost touch when she herself got engaged and then married. I think my own hurts, disappointments, and pain kept me from continuing a relationship with her. Lately I have missed her so much and it was awesome to be able to talk with her tonight and begin working on our friendship again. She was the best friend to me over years and years and there is nothing I wouldn't do to regain the relationship. I am just praising God for this reunion. When you have a true friend in life, you don't want to lose them. She also has a little girl now and she is precious. I can't wait to meet her in person. I just wanted to share this news and thank God for it on here. I like to chronicle my whole journey and she is a huge part of my entire journey. I am happy to have you back Keisha! :)

No comments: