Saturday, March 13, 2010

Meeting him all over again

Today we went out to get Anthony some interview clothes. He had been working for AT&T for 3 years so his wardrobe included carpenter jeans, blue/Orange/White polo shirts, work boots and a baseball cap usually. I saw him like this about 6/7 days of the week. Today was a breath of fresh air. We went to this suit store and picked out some nice shirts, ties, and shoes and the other day we bought some new dress pants. He had an interview today and I gotta tell you, I was attracted all over again like it was new. I have always loved Anthony and always will but there is something for feeling that attraction come back more like the first couple of weeks of dating.

He is a handsome man and I am so lucky to have him. Pictures to follow! :)

1 comment:

Anthony's afterthoughts said...

Thank you sweetheart. That is the nicest thing that anyone has said about me. To tell you the truth I hated those dress out clothes for AT&T. There was no style just plain blah. I am glad that I can get back to my old self now.