Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm not telling

Lately I have come to a point where my privacy is of prime importance. I am in a place where my personal life is finally mine. I don't have all of these deep hidden secrets but at the same time, my life is not public property anymore. That feels good to me. I think that is what I needed all along.

So, the new years resolutions are going ok. I am working on about a billion things at once. I am working on my personal health, my grad school goal, my debt, and my friendships. I think that this year is going to be so much better because I have my head on for sure in a lot of aspects.

My day today is going to be spent doing errands and appointments today which is a normal run of the mill monday I guess. I will write tomorrow!

Until then, have a great day

~E~

No comments: