Saturday, January 28, 2006

A beautiful Saturday stroll.

Today has been a glorious day so far although my plan was to be knee deep in GRE preparation. I have not prepared for the GRE in the least but I have enjoyed my Saturday either way so far. Early this morning I got up and fixed breakfast for Christopher, who isn't usually here on Saturdays. I had plenty of time so I made scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage. He stayed here last night because he had an 80's dance. It was a lot of fun for him. So anyway, I drove him to Corona this morning and started my day when I got back with a 2 mile walk around my neighborhood. It was so refreshing and while I treked my way around Eastbluff....I talked to my boyfriend...yes you heard right...boyfriend.

I have decided that it's time to reveal the news completely. I now have a boyfriend and have since Thursday. His name is Avery and he is wonderful. I am really enjoying getting to know him and experience him in a relationship and am truly happy where I am. He is a wonderful man with character, strength, and virtue and that is refreshing as well. I really can't wait to see how it all pans out and what we find out about each other in the coming days. This could be a beautiful thing. The picture below is my man! Isn't he cute?

Image hosting by Photobucket



Now, as I finish writing this blog I have to go and get my rear in gear on GRE prep. I can't put it off any longer. Also, I feel my sugar is probably low right now and let me tell you..that is NOT a bad thing. I have been experiencing days and days of taking insulin and not being able to get my sugar down. This is a good thing. I am going to go and test myself and have some lunch finally. I think that morning stroll may have broke the sugar barrier.

Have a great day as I am today and enjoy all of the things that life brings you. To be truly in love with ones day...is such a blessing after such a hard couple of years. Singlehood...SEE YA!

~Erica~

No comments: