Thursday, January 05, 2006

oh my..here my life goes.

Hey everyone. Thanks for stopping in today. It's already the 5th day of the new year and I am overwhelmed with new things and tasks at hand. I haven't had a moment to blog since I was in California last. I did take my trip to Indiana and got to see my family and friends back home. While I was home I got a new tattoo which is on my lower back and is a Mustang Stallion with my grandfathers birth and death dates above and below. It's great and healing pretty well. Here is a photo of it.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Marcus my trusty tattoo artist is the one who did it and I have some pictures I plan to load onto my web-site from the tattoo and trip in general. Since being back, I haven't really done much but catch up. I feel like my life has been spent in the laundry room. Who knew you needed so many clothes for 12 days? I also have been spending time with my California people (at least the ones that are around) Most of my California friends are not around right now because they are at their respective homes.

My friends are all having their own struggles right now with family illnesses, impending scary moments, and even car accidents and such. I feel like everyone is really struggling right now. Today, I am just struggling to keep my eyes open. I haven't been sleeping very much and it's taking a toll on me.

As resolutions go, I have decided that I am going to do something a little different this year. I have 4 main goals for my 2006. They are the following....

1. Lose Weight
2. Get into Grad School
3. Pay down debts
4. Be a good friend

These goals will be the main focus of my entire year. I have decided to work on these goals by having 1 daily resolution for myself. Today's (January 5th) is to drink at least 8 glasses of water by midnight. I know that doesn't sound especially hard but to be honest, it's a great health goal for me seeing that water is always good for your body and also flushes fat out of your system. One thing at a time this year.

Anyway, I hope all is well on your front and please write or call if we haven't spoken. I am hoping to use some time this weekend to catch up with folks via phone or email so keep those cards and letters coming!

~E~

No comments: