Thursday, September 04, 2008

Blogging, another love, not new but certainly strong


So I am officially a blogging addict. Not only do I have this blog but I have a Lewis Family Blog and I visit around 10-20 blogs a day and keep up with them on a normal basis. I thought I would give a shout out to the ones I view everyday and love with all of my heart. Some of them are blogs of inspiration and help to me as a Christian and a wife, some of these are money saving tips, freebies, and coupons, and others are just for the pure entertainment value or I love the writer. Here are my favorite blogs and what you can find there!

The Howerton Family Blog This is a blog of a friend/professor of mine and I love keeping up on her lovely family and beautiful children.

Mama Manifesto This is a blog that my above friend/professor writes for and it features several moms and great tips, recipes, humor, etc...

My Special Ks This is a blog I stumbled upon yesterday but it's now one of my favorites. It is about a family (The Garcia's) and it just moved me. I can't explain. Give yourself a whole afternoon and go and read about their journey!


Money Saving Mom This is a blog where I Find freebies, coupons, deals, etc...

Newlyweds This blog is about a young family with twins and it features deals, coupons, recipes, and pictures of their beautiful family.

There are so many new ones I have bookmarked and plans to come back to so my blogging life is only beginning. I have personally had a blog since 2004 as you can see on my archives here but I am only now getting really serious about it and planning on making mine more public. I love blogging and I love to read a good blog. If anyone finds a great one out there, share with me! I am always excited to read a new one. Have a bloggirific day! :)

--Erica Lewis

No comments: