Thursday, December 22, 2011

4 months in

I noticed that I have been updating the blog on our time here in Indiana every month so I thought I would do our 4 month update. We have been having a pretty easy time in adjusting to the Indiana way of life. Anthony is loving his job and the people he works with are super-nice and easy to enjoy. I have been taking more and more tutoring clients by the day and I am enjoying helping all of the kids. I had our first event at our house on December 8th when I had a Simply Said party at my house. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to be able to have people at our place and entertain a bit. On December 17th we had our close friends over to celebrate Anthony's 31st birthday. We had a blast and it was a great blessing to spend it with close friends.

We also hosted Thanksgiving at our house and will be hosting Christmas in just a few days. We are excited to have my sister, her husband, my nephew and my mom over for Christmas dinner and we are spending Christmas Eve with my dad and family. It should be pretty fun and such a blessing to be with my family finally after 9 full years of not being with them. Anthony is really hoping for some snow but so far, nothing.

The new year is hopefully going to bring all sorts of things. Anthony will most likely be starting college, I will be getting my associates number and deciding how to proceed in the mental health field here in Indiana, and we will be getting my car and our stuff out of storage in California and paying Anthony's car off!!! There are all sorts of good things coming in 2012. We hope you are well and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-A&E--

No comments: