Friday, December 30, 2011

New things coming

So, since the blog is a place where people close to me read up on things in my life I thought I would make a quick announcement. I am going to be an Aunt for the 5th and 6th times. Hilliary is pregnant with her second child due in July and Brittany with her 3rd child in August. I have been an Aunt since November 10, 2007 when my nephew Isaiah was born. Just 13 days later, Jesus took him home in a car accident that also took my step-mom. It was really hard when that happened and God blessed us so richly when he brought Shawn on May 12, 2009. I thought since they are such a huge part of my life, I would devote an entire post to my loveys! Here it is

Shawn: Shawn Christoper Lee was born on May 12, 2009 right after Mother's Day. He is a true miracle as we were never really sure Hilliary would be able to have children. He was born just 3 days after I received my Masters Degree so I wasn't able to be in Indiana to see him born. I wasn't able to get home until 5 months later actually and although we officially met when he was almost 5 months old, we are thick as thieves. Shawn immediately got very interested in things and he started with Finding Nemo. Even just a few months old, he would stare at the TV screen and watch it for hours. That was later replaced by hot wheels and Toy Story and now you can't drag him away from his various superheros! He is a hoot! He is so funny and although had some hearing issues that made speech come later, he is starting to talk quite a bit. He is absolutely fantastic and is really enjoying visiting Aunt Erica upstairs from his own house. I get to see him a lot and my life is totally full because of it.

Kaylea: Kaylea Hope Isabella Hughett was born on October 2, 2009. I was able to be there at the hospital and see her just minutes after her arrival by C-section. She is my younger sister, Brittany's first child. She is named after My mom, me, and Hilliary in that she has all of our middle names. My mom's is Kay, mine is Lea, and Hilliary's is Hope. Kaylea was bright right out of the womb. She started speaking at 6 months and could tell you full stories now. She is really big into Tinkerbell, Megamind, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and Justin Beiber. Yes, that's right...JB. She sings "Baby Oh" and has all sorts of excitement as soon as he is on the screen. She likes to go to Keka's (Aunt Erica's) and Big Guy's (Anthony's) House and see Niky Niky (our cat Nika) and loves to go Shopping. She takes after her aunt there. She looks exactly like her mama and is so genuinely sweet and kind. She is one of my favorite things in life.

Madelyn: Madelyn Mae Marie Chastain was born on August 27, 2011 the same exact day I had enough of missing them and we drove our U-Haul truck into Indiana. She was born that morning and I was there to see her by evening. She looks just like her daddy, Dale and she has a full head of dark hair where as her big sister is a blonde! She is cute and cuddly and has huge cheeks. She is not really into anything yet since she is only 4 months old but she is fantastic and cute and is starting to laugh and smile a lot. She is going to be a great sister!

New Baby # 1: Hilliary's new little guy or girl is due in July and it will be fun to be around for every moment this time

New Baby #2: Brittany's little guy or girl is due in August and again, so much fun to be around!

I love my babies and thought, it would be nice to give them a talking about today! They are just the sweetest things on Earth

--Aunt Erica :) --

No comments: