Thursday, February 02, 2006

1 week and my life couldn't be more beautiful

Have you ever made a decision in your life and though..ahhh..yes..this is the right one. I have finally made one of those. For one week of my life I have been sharing all of my moments, hardships, love, strength, weakness, etc with one of the most wonderful men I have ever met...Mr. Avery Lakim Shabazz! There is no way you could find a better man..because one doesn't exist. Ok, maybe that is pushing it but I haven't been so happy for YEARS!

Avery has brought so much happiness into my life in just the short week we have been "official" and I can't tell you how amazing that feels. I wanted to dedicate today's blog to him and just say a few things!

Avery: It's been amazing this past week and I am looking forward to every week ahead of this one. Let's not take one day for granted. It's great when you find someone you are attracted to, respect, admire, and desire. Life is good when you are in it. I love you sweety boy and I can't wait for all that our time together will bring us!

Have a great day ya'll and find love today!

~E~

No comments: