Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'm on fire...a second interview

Hey everyone. I wanted to thank you all for your prayers. I have an interview at 4:00 today. A second one with the Home Loan firm. I am looking forward to it and hoping for the best. My prayers have been consumed with it lately. Thank you all so much for your prayers and especially to those of you who served as references to me in the process!

Life is going well. I have learned a lot in the last couple of weeks. I am very happy to tell you that seriously my spiritual life is on the rise. God and I are getting closer and closer every day and I am maturing spiritually more than I have ever matured before. I am happy about that and finding out so much about God's character and quite honestly MY OWN! (ouch)

I am growing so much in relationships with others and seriously looking forward to that continuing. My main goals continue to be weight loss, grad school prep, finding a new job, getting finances in order, and obviously SPIRITUAL LIFE!!!! Men are no longer a priority except the ones who are already in my life and are my dear guy friends. THey are amazing and I appreciate them greatly!

Well, I must go home and get prepared for my interview but have a wonderful day all and thanks again for prayers! I appreciate them so much. ~Shalom~

No comments: