Sunday, January 08, 2012

Coming Home


Today I had one of those moments of exact memory. Anthony and I decided to go to First Assembly of God for church this morning. It was like coming home for me. Sixteen years ago, on January 19th, I became a Christian and decided to follow Jesus. That decision happened at First Assembly of God. It is honestly the most life changing day of my life and it was nice to be back in the place where I made that decision.

Anthony and I have been on a journey since we moved here to find our church home. We have visited a few places but overall I knew that I would be going back to visit my first church HOME! Today was a pleasant experience and I got to see so many people I know and love. I am incredibly blessed to be able to go home and have it feel like home. Let's see where God takes us next.


No comments: