Monday, May 02, 2005

Letting go!

There are times in everyone's life where they think of things that they have to let go of. They have to grieve things that couldn't ever be and overcome things that already have been. Lately my life has been a series of instances where I have had to let go. I decided today I would restate the things I have to let go of and start to work on them for myself. I am planning on recapping my resolutions in the next few days so I can see some progress. Here are the top ten things I am working on letting go:

1. My admiration and love for a certain boy that doesn't love me back.

2. My dreams for Adolfo and I to be friends.

3. My obsession with food and my weight.

4. The idea of the PERFECT man.

5. The idea of the perfect me.

6. A faultless life.

7. My pride.

8. My lies.

9. My overwhelming sense of self-sufficency. (I never ask for help)

10. The dream of Marriage and Children for now!

Well I thought I would share my heart with you all today and please keep me in your prayers. I am 23 days clean today and so proud of myself but always needing help and support. Have a great day and God bless you all!

~Mosoltov~

No comments: