Friday, December 31, 2004

2004..ending at last

This is the last post I will be writing in 2004. This doesn't sadden me in the least since 2004 was a complete nightmare. I love that 2005 is right around the corner so that I can start doing something different in the new year. I know I don't require a new year to do new things but it feels good to have a fresh start. Here are my last learning experiences of 2004:

1. Tattoos start to itch so badly that you want to tear your flesh off rather than have it on there.

2. People are much deeper than you would think when you ask them important questions.

3. Love has to wait as long as you can withstand it because it makes you realize how much its worth.

4. I will be 25 in 2005 and it's amazing to think of myself as a grown up!

5. Graduate school scares me to death.

6. I really like tattoos and wouldn't mind getting a few more that are only visible to me.

7. I hate packing and would rather just buy new clothes wherever I end up.

8. You only live once...live it up!!!!

9. Steven is one of the hottest people I know, and I enjoy him!

10. I am so over Indiana!!!

11. California is where I belong.

12. The people who look the least likely to be great, are the best people I have ever known.

13. Joel is my best friend and can be counted on in EVERY situation.

14. Britt and I again....have so much fun together. I can't wait for her to come out for Spring Break.

15. Losing weight is the hardest thing anyone has ever tried to do..I am sure of it.

16. Finding a new job scares me a little but excites me a lot.

17. I love living with Richard and Chris and I am so happy to be in their lives.

18. Pictures are my absolute favorite thing in life.

19. I am pretty sure that everyone grows distant no matter what you try to do about it.

20. Although 2004 was a crappy year, it was one of the best in growing and learning. I appreciate all that it brought me..including the scars!

Thank you all for a beautiful year. I appreciate all of your friendship and love. Stay tuned because tomorrow...resolutions!

~Shalom~

No comments: