Monday, April 04, 2005

My first day...boy do I understand now!

Hello everyone and happy Monday! I hope you all are doing well. Today I had my first day at my new job. If you haven't read up in a few days, I got a job at a Health Insurance Agency in Newport Beach. It's a really great job and pays me well and works me 9-3 which is perfect. Today I started and it was really great and God showed me why I was there almost immediately. I work mainly with two women named Betsy and Irene. Betsy is probably my mom's age (40's) and Irene (probably 50's). They are both exceptional women. Irene is the widow of famous character actor Sandy Ward. He was in perfect storm, police academy etc... She just lost him 3 weeks ago so I am coming up on some serious grief. Betsy's dad is dying of cancer as we speak. This is obvious that God is showing me grief and now that I am working through mine...it's the perfect time. I am moved by God's amazing plans!

I am very proud of myself because I got up this morning and had breakfast and worked out before jumping in the shower for work. I am hoping I can keep up this routine as it would be a great time to get my cardio in. I am really trying to get my relationship with God right so today I kept a lying journal. I just wanted to see how often I am dishonest with others and myself. Today, I have been honest and it makes me feel good to please God!

I can't really write a lot today so I just wanted to let you all know how my first day went. Hoping to get some time each day to jot my thoughts down in the blog. Keep posted. I love you all very much and thank you for prayers for a job...they worked! :)

Learning April 3, 2005:

1. Cemetaries really interest me.

2. Everyone dies ...no matter how rich you are!

3. Lisa Marie Presley was friends with Johnny Ramone.

4. I have much more stamina for exercise than I thought.

5. Toliet paper is something you just can't live without (not that I didn't know this but yesterday confirmed it even greater) *LONG STORY)

Thankfulness April 3, 2005:

I am thankful for God's amazing lesson he showed me in the cemetary that life is just too short to compare myself to people who end up in the ground just like me. God is so amazing. Thank you Lord for loving me and seeking after me! You are truly good!

~Mosoltov~

No comments: