Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2nd day and all of my nourishment is GONE

So just when you think a new year is going to bring changes of consistency and then you are laid up in bed. I woke up on Tuesday morning and I was not feeling so great. I knew that Anthony and Richard and Chris had all been struggling with the stomach flu but for some reason, I thought I was exempt with all of my vitamins taken and I was already battling a horrible cold since Indiana. Well I started going to the bathroom at about 8:30 am and didn't stop all night. I lost everything in my system through that or vomiting so needless to say my January 2nd was NOT a blast. I literally had no energy to even walk around so I did my job from the bed while my wonderful boyfriend handled all the details. Anthony did dishes, cleaned my room, cleaned up vomit, ran around getting me everything I needed, and kept Chris out of my hair and doing what he needed to do. I am so freakin blessed to have this man.

So to report on my consistency for yesterday, I seriously did tell Anthony how lucky I was to have him and tried to be courteous to his needs although I was a mess. I didn't eat anything so no worries on eating heathfully. I didn't take my meds because I was not eating and that isn't safe. I didn't read my Bible but you can bet your sweet behind, I prayed. I will catch up with Bible reading today and try to get my chores accomplished but I am still rather weak and very nauseous. If you are reading this, please say a prayer for me. I will blog later today about my January 3rd. Hopefully it's better.

--E--

No comments: