Sunday, January 14, 2007

Time = love...always has!

Time has been very restrictive lately with me working full time and attending classes full time, doing full time homework, having a boyfriend, and trying to get my health back together. Time has also been a great reminder of how much I am loved. Yesterday and Today were great for me because I got to spend time with two people I love dearly. Yesterday I spent the entire day with Anthony which is something I don't normally get the opportunity to do. We started our day out by going to eat lunch at Ruby's and have some great burgers. We left there and went for about an hour to the swap meet where I got a new book and some new shades. We then went and got Churros at El Pollo Loco and headed to Wal-mart to pick up my medications (ok, not the most romantic part of the day). After Wal-mart we came to my house to just chill for a while before heading to a $2.00 movie at 7:30. We saw "Flushed Away." It was a pretty cute little kids movie, we enjoy them. We capped the night off by just talking about how lovely our relationship really is! I was stoked!

Today was great too because I got to spend the morning having breakfast with Anthony and then I spent from 3:00 until just now with Heather and I never get that much time with her. We sat and talked for about 2 hours before heading to Macaroni Grill for some dinner where we both ate Shrimp and Spinach Dip/Salad/Bread and had great girl time. To top it off, my good friend Travis was our waiter. The night couldn't have worked out better. I am so completely blessed to have a great boyfriend and great best friend out here in California.

I also got to have a talk with my friend Carrie today which was brief but I needed to hear her voice and hear what's going on with her. I am praying for her so much as she battles some really big trials that I completely back her up in! I love that girl!

Overall today the lesson is, Time = love. I have always said this because we make time for those we love and things we love. I always make time for food because I love to eat. I always make time to read because I love to read. I need to make more time for me and my body because I love to do healthy things. I need to make more time for Friends and loved ones because well..I love them!

The plan for tonight is to do homework, listen to music, read, put away clothes, and enjoy that tomorrow I don't have to get up early! That certainly will be nice. Well, I should get to the rest of my night. I will write tomorrow in honor of one of the Americans who changed the course of history, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I stand in Awe of his impact on not only history, rights, and African Americans but on my life and the way it made me be able to marry the man I love!!! Thanks MLK! I appreciate ya!

--Erica--

No comments: