Saturday, January 06, 2007

A true romantic comedy.

I am one of those girls who is a sucker for a really great romantic comedy. Today I realized, I am in the middle of one. I wrote earlier about how Anthony and I had plans to go and do errands together and that was our "together" time. Well, the man I am enamored with yet again surprised me. He came home this morning from cashing his check and had bought me three cds that I have been wanting badly that include the new ones from John Mayer, John Legend, and Brian McKnight. This man knows the way to my heart. We then got into the car to start our errands or so I thought. He had plans the whole day to take me to boomers and play miniature golf instead. It was so nice to get our time together really to be ours. We played a round (which I won), went to the batting cages, played a few games of skee ball, shoe shopped, and had lunch. It was a miraculous 2 and 1/2 hours. I missed my boy and he gave me a little romantic comedy today. I was so happy!

Later on I had plans to have a "date night" with me. I decided a good romantic comedy and a nap should do the job. I watched a movie called "Alex & Emma" which features Luke Wilson and Kate Hudson. It was really good and really spoke to my interests of novels! I recommend it. The rest of the night I am going to watch my netflix because they came today and I will blog on them later. I also plan to organize my room, do dishes, and enjoy the rest of my weekend. I miss my boy still but it was nice to get a little bit of him today and remember how truly blessed I am to live inside my little romantic comedy!

--Erica--

No comments: