Friday, January 05, 2007

Netflix, love, laundry, and laughter

So tonight I decided that it was time to join netflix. I have had an account at Hollywood Video (which Anthony works for) and used their MVP plan which is somewhat like Netflix but not as good of a deal. So tonight, I decided to spare the money and hassle, netflix is the way to go. Anthony and I rely on movies for much of our entertainment life since we are both working our way to success and have little time or money for extravagance. I made my 500 movies I want to watch and that took a while. I chose a lot of tv series but it was fun to think about all of the films and tv shows I get to watch soon! :) YAY! I should receive the first shipment on Saturday and I thought it would be fun to share with the blog my view of my netflix movies.

Tonight I was sitting here and thinking about Anthony and how sweet the relationship between us really is and I had to call him at work and just say how much I truly love him. I have never been more secure in anything in my life. He makes me so happy. He makes me cry from being touched, laugh from his silly jokes, smile from his touch, and sigh from his kisses. He is the epitome of all things I truly desire. I am so anxious for God to say it's time to be with him forever and start a family together. I know that it is not in my hands though so I am enjoying January 5th ..2007 until then.

I have been doing laundry all day today and tonight. We had so many clothes from our Christmas "vacation" as well as all of the bed linens and towels from being sick. I have been trying so hard to catch up for days. I am lucky because I have the whole day off tomorrow. I am going to spend it sleeping in, taking my financial paperwork over to Vanguard, and cleaning up the room and making my life organized for my pending big start over with work and school. I am getting excited about my new classes and seeing my Grad Psych friends and kind of "starting over" in a sense of how I view myself academically.

Well, I should get off here and continue the mounds of laundry that is my life! Have a happy and safe weekend!

--E--

No comments: