Saturday, October 09, 2004

Anger is an interesting thing

Hi everyone! I went to the rodeo tonight. I am not kidding guys. I spent the evening at the rodeo. I was strangely attracted to the cowboys. There is nothing like chaps, wranglers, spurs, and large belt buckles. I missed Indiana so bad tonight spending time at the rodeo. I got made fun of (of course) from Joel because it was my first rodeo and I am "white bread" as he said it and from Indiana and I should have been to one at a prior time. Oh well, I don't care. I experienced it tonight and I like new experiences.

Things here are less than perfect but God is still on the throne and I know that he is doing something great in my life. I just have to be patient and see what that is. Until then I am frustrated and angry at about a ton of things right now. I have never been so angry with things in my life. I am concerned about this but feel that anger is a valid feeling and I should feel lucky that I feel something at all. I am grateful for God keeping me from the dangers that have been lurking.

I am trying to keep up with learning something every single day but honestly today, I am coming up short. I am sorry to let you all down but I am working on not being angry right now. Have a great night and I encourage you to see a Rodeo if you get the chance. ~Shalom~

No comments: