Saturday, August 07, 2004

Interesting people make for interesting times

Hello everyone. I am happy to report your beautiful blog moderator is 2 lbs lighter today. I weighed in this morning and thank God, I lost 2 lbs more! I am very happy about this and it sure will add some happiness to my birthday on Monday! Things here are going well and I still don't have birthday plans with anyone! I am nervous that I am going to be chillin at home with myself for my birthday. I sure hope not friends! :)

Today I met an interesting boy. Have you ever met someone and thought "could they honestly have this much in common with me?" There is this guy. We'll call him Mike because that is his name. ha ha. He is a psych major @ Northridge, drives a new Honda Civic (fast), thinks that "big" girls can be sexy, (Hallelujah) and has pierced nipples. I know that last part threw some of you off but oh well. Let's be honest, I am interested!

Oh well, I'll keep you all posted on the happenings for my birthday and on from there. Overall things are about the same. Working on getting things caught up and losing weight. I guess that's about it. My birthday is on Monday so that's exciting. I also get to spend Tuesday and Wednesday with Chris so I am looking forward to that. Anyway, I'll write tomorrow as I don't have much to say. Have a great day everyone and ~Shalom~

No comments: