Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Meeting the brothers!

Today I met Heather's Brothers Brian and Kevin. They were both really great and completely different. I first of all had lunch with Heather's family and that was fun. Heather's brother Brian is married and has a little boy, John. He is the cutest thing ever. I had so much fun playing with him and eating lunch with him. Heather and I left for Sacramento (around that area) at about 2:00 to see her oldest brother Kevin. Kevin was totally cool and a blast to hang out with. We ended up going to a car show where I saw some pretty nice wheels (pictures on web-site to come) and went to TGIFridays and had dinner. It was a blast and we got along very well.

The day was great but completely exhausted is the word I can come up with. Leave for home early in the morning so must close this post. Look out for tomorrow's post to find out how the road trip home went! Have a great day and ~Shalom~

No comments: