Monday, August 30, 2004

Need prayers blog-world!

Hi everyone. Thanks for stopping in for my hit and miss blogging. I have been out of work since Tuesday at the library so I have only been online to check email and try to look for jobs and the such. I am hoping that Richard gets my internet configured in my room soon so I don't have to drive to the internet and I can start working on my web-page further.

Please be praying because of a few things. First of all, I have a job interview tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. It's an assistant job at a Home Loan Firm and would be very ideal. It gives me the hours and $$ I need for living and meeting my goals. I also need prayers for this weight loss battle. I have noticed since not working, I eat when I am bored. I just eat and eat if I have nothing else to do with myself. I need this job for more than money. I need it for sanity and health.

Please just keep praying and I promise that when internet is more readily accessible I will be blogging daily again and of course working on the web-page. Have a beautiful monday all and ~Shalom~

No comments: