Sunday, August 01, 2004

We're off to see the wizard...

Hello everyone. As you all know, I am going away for a few days to Northern California to see my friend Heather. I'm really excited about hanging with my girl and getting to see her "neck of the woods!" I am also getting some much needed time with Joel which will be so fun. He is the best! I am very excited about going. I am not sure if I will be able to blog while I am gone so I am going to say I am not. If I should, it will be a pleasant surprise!

Guys, I have to be honest with you, I am a little bit interested in my auto insurance guy. It is kinda crazy but true! He is quite the cutie though. He seems really cool too. We'll see though, it all takes time in my world. Overall, I am just focused on other things right now. I really have to take off from work right now, however, because I still have to go to the bank, go to target, and then go home and eat and pack. I have a lot to do before Joel picks me up. I can't wait to see him! I haven't been able to hang out with him for a while so I am totally looking forward to it.

Well, I am off for the day but keep me in prayer that I stay on task while I am away and mainly for a job to come around when I get back. Please keep me in your prayers loved ones! Love you all dearly! ~Shalom~

No comments: