Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Addicted..completely and utterly

Hello everyone. I hope this Tuesday finds you doing well. I didn't write yesterday as my day was very busy. Christopher is off of school this week and I have him all day. It's stressful but it's money! Anyway, the title today is addicted..completely and utterly because I am having a hard time with my addicted to food.

I have to get to the bottom of this because I have changed my drinking habits (no more soda) and my exercise habits (work out every day) yet I am still not losing weight. I know this is because of my deep and intimate relationship with food. I medicate myself with food. I feel happy when I am eating. I am overwhelmingly happy and comfortable with a fork in my mouth.

Right now I am bummed out and don't want to finish this blog. I am going to write my learning and thankfulness in a later post today. Have a great day until then and please pray!

~Shalom~

No comments: