Saturday, July 31, 2004

Fair was well...fair

Good Saturday to you everyone. I am having a great day as I got on the scales today and found myself 2 lbs lighter. I am very happy about that and it certainly is paying off to watch what I am eating. I have worked all day today so that I can take Monday and Tuesday off to go and see my friend in Nor. Cal. I am looking forward to it because we are going to San Francisco and Sacramento while I am there. I am also looking forward to some total quality time with my friend who is taking me :) I love that kid!

I am finding myself really growing in friendships lately just simply because they are good for me finally and the unhealthy people are out of my life. I am so glad because it's amazing to be surrounded by good people. I also thought today how awesome it is that I am at this amazing point in my life. I am finally doing what I want to do, when I want to do it, and where I want to do it. Granted I am not quite the rebel that it sounds like I am, but I am certainly the master of my own destiny so to speak!

Last night I took Jaylie to the fair and it was a good time. We rode some rides, had some fair food, and ran into my auto guy JOE! Yes, you heard right. He was working the tent for Auto Club which was interesting. You never know what you might find at the fair. I did after all ask for prayer yesterday to find my husband at the fair. Who knows???!! Just kidding

Overall the fair was a great time and Jaylie and I got some good bonding time together. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would but it could be that the Auto Club thing made my night. I also was able to chat with a good friend last night which was way appreciated and I love talking to friends. This friend is fairly new to me and it is good to start to grow with him.

Today has been really great as I lost the 2 lbs, got to talk to my favorite boy here in Cali, and have worked all day which equals some serious $$! Honestly, not much to report other than the 2 lost lbs which is super big news but have a great weekend everyone and tune in tomorrow for more excitement (as usual) ~Shalom~

5 comments:

Rebek said...

I love your blog ~Erica~. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of jobs in massage therapy and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on jobs in massage therapy. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit Fair was well...fair again!!

Derek said...

Hey this blog is not about massage therapy in. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on massage therapy in and it brought me to your blog on Fair was well...fair. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog ~Erica~ and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Rebek said...

All I can say is WOW ~Erica~. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on denver massage therapy. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though Fair was well...fair really isn’t on the same page as denver massage therapy I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at denver massage therapy. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

Rebek said...

What up ~Erica~! I just finished up a ten hour work day and decided to kick back and do some surfing. So I grabbed myself a drink and stumbled across your blog while doing some research on massage therapy resumes for a upcoming project I am doing. Well even though Fair was well...fair isn’t what I was looking for I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your doing a great job and please keep up the good work. Lots of people do not keep their blogs up to date :0) There are some very interesting view points stated here. Anyways I am going to grab the bull by the horns and continue to plug away at massage therapy resumes. I have already bookmarked your blog. You many want to visit me at massage therapy resumes. You never know you might see something you like! Again great job.

dat-girl said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Where you been? You have got to look at my cash advance newark blog!