Sunday, January 02, 2005

31-50 Resolutions for 2005!

Good Morning everyone. Today is only the 2nd day of 2005 and it is going really well so far. I ended my night last night with a walk with Jarrid. I love Jarrid so much and it's always nice to just talk with him and be in his presence. I am trying to remember in 2005 to enjoy the moment I am in completely. I should not be wishing for new moments but enjoying that one step I am taking with a man I love dearly. I have decided to have 50 total resolutions this year. I am more into goals than resolutions but ideally these are 31-50 of the resolutions I plan to complete in 2005.

31. Eat breakfast every day of 2005.

32. Take a multivitamin every day of 2005.

33. Drink 64 ounces of water every day of 2005.

34. Work out in some way every day of 2005. This can be taking a short walk, doing weights, aerobics, shopping, etc...but I must be intentionally moving every day!

35. Lose 35 lbs at least by May when I come home for Britt's graduation.

36. Work arms out at least 3 days a week due to them being very weak.

37. Work abs out 4 days a week in 2005. I have terrible love handles.

38. Have graduate school application in by February 1, 2005 to Vanguard.

39. Save $10.00 of each paycheck in 2005 at least and place in a savings account in order to develop some savings.

40. Record all spending in 2005 to see where all of my money goes. (my guess is food)

41. Get over Adolfo in 2005 by actually dealing with all of our baggage.

42. Have a beautiful V-day in 2005 even if I don't have a date by loving myself!

43. Get dental work done in 2005 fixing my broken tooth and possibly more.

44. Limit intake of red meat to 3 times a week in 2005.

45. Eat no pork products in 2005. (sausage, bacon, ham, pork chops etc...)--actually had ham yesterday but hated it....moving out of pork for the rest of 2005.

46. Read at least one psychology type book every two months in 2005...totaling 6 books in all throughout 2005.

47. Take lessons to learn something new in 2005 regardless of what it is...piano, karate, guitar, drums, etc... whatever comes to mind.

48. Write one thing each day that I am thankful for in order to fully develop a sense of gratefulness toward God.

49. Practice giving others space in 2005 by limiting phone calls and things such as that when I feel I have gone overboard.

50. Use caution and be protected in every case. Don't take stupid risks!!! (you know what this means Erica)

Ok, so these are my resolutions for 2005 in their completeness. Since I thought of a few more that I didn't do for yesterday I have to complete them today. The one that I need to complete right away is the thing I am thankful for, for yesterday. Here is January 1, 2005's thankful thing...

I am thankful to have a friend like Jarrid who walks with me at night and protects me. He stands in between me and danger in every case. If there is a dog coming on the side of the road, he puts himself between me and the dog just in case. He laughs at my jokes, understands my humor, feels my pain, and shares his heart with me. I love Jarrid so much and I am so lucky to have him in my life. He cares about making himself better and strives for good things. I am impressed by him and believe him to be a very beautiful man. Thank you God for Jarrid Davis!

Well everyone, I hope your January 2nd is beautiful and use it to grow. Be good and ~Shalom~

No comments: