Thursday, January 20, 2005

oh how life goes by

Life has been interesting today. I woke up this morning as usual and did all of the "chris chores." I headed to 24 hour fitness to get my workout and talk with a representative about joining the gym full time. I have decided that would be a very beneficial move just as soon as I have the money. I ended up doing 3 miles today and felt so good when I left aside from a giant blister that has decided to live directly on the bottom of my foot. It's ok though, I am a tough chick!

After the gym I came home and started applying to every job that tickled my fancy so to speak. I ended up getting a call this afternoon to come for an interview tomorrow at 11:30 in Anaheim. It's a bit of a commute so it would really have to be worth it for me since I have Chris most of the time and would have to get there in the morning. Please just pray that it fits my needs and schedule because right now, I NEED a job!

Anyway, so I was thinking today how I hate when people are flakes. Since that is something that disturbs me, I am going to try my best to not be a flake. I want to make sure and keep my comittments. I feel so badly when people don't keep them with me so I am going to strive to do that from now on. My Kidneys are still in a lot of pain today and my goal is to find a clinic that will take me for little or no money. I have no idea what to do about my many money woes except lean on God and just know he will provide for me. He has come through before and he won't stop now. Until then, thank you all for being so sweet and kind to me and offering your help. I wish I didn't have these pride problems to where I couldn't accept help. ARGGG to me!

Well anyway, here are my learning and thankfulness for yesterday:

Learning January 19, 2005:

1. I love to work out so much and grow to love it more everyday

2. Jesus and I have been together and while now and it gets better every year.

3. God's love is the best gift I have ever gotten.

4. God will come through with mercy when you really need it, just hold on.

5. There are friends out there who would offer you the world if they had it. A lot of people love me!

Thankfulness January 19, 2005:

I am thankful for Maureen at Huntington National Bank. My car loan is through this bank and she has been nothing but great to me. She has really allowed me to see the mercy and grace of God and she doesn't even know it. She has helped me through some really hard times and I appreciate her sweet spirit so much. Yesterday she called and shined some light on my rainy day and I couldn't be more Thankful. Thank you God for Huntington but mostly Maureen!

Well have a great day ya'll ~Shalom~

No comments: