Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A great night with great friends!

Good evening everyone. Today I have had a great last day in Indiana. I got up today and just kinda chilled around the house until my mom got home from work. We had some lunch and I then went over to the gym with Tasha (my little sister) and Dad. We had a great time working out and I got a great workout in. I did a lot of cardio which means a lot of burned calories. I then went over to Hudsons photography to see my family picture proofs. They are really great! I loved them. When I get them via email I will post them to the web-site so you can all see them. They are absolutely great!

After that I came home and got ready to go out with my favorite girl from Indiana, Carrie. We went up to bloomington to get some dinner at Texas Roadhouse, which is great food. We then went over to Barnes and Nobles and everyone knows I love a bookstore. I got a new book to read on the plane and a new journal as mine is filling up fast. We then headed back home after stopping for some starbucks and then talked in the driveway for a bit. Overall a great night with a great friend. Please pray for Carrie as her family is going through something really tough. I would prefer to keep things under wraps until they know more but please just pray for Carrie and her family overall.

After Carrie left, Jarrid came down and we went for a walk. We walked through town and ended up getting stuck in the rain. We were drenched by the time we got back to my house. One of us more than the other, the one of us who insists on running through puddles. :) I am looking forward to getting back home tomorrow and finding a way to get a new job and be focused on tasks at hand. Overall still doing well on my resolutions. I love California more every day and plan to make the most of living there now more than ever.

Richard called tonight and it ends up that our cat is missing so if you think about it, please pray that we find mimi. She is a cute little thing and we love her very much. She doesn't have claws to defend herself so we are just praying we find her and she gets home safely.

I am just really happy about heading home tomorrow although I will miss my friends and family here. You have to miss people to fully appreciate them though. I will end todays post by telling you what I learned today and what I am grateful for! Have a beautiful day tomorrow and I might post tomorrow's post on Wednesday being that I will be on a plane for about 4.5 hours tomorrow. Enjoy my learning experiences for today and keep praying ya'll! (oh gosh, Indiana has invaded my speech!)

Learning experiences January 3, 2005:

1. Never underestimate a man in sweatpants. Jarrid said this tonight and I thought, "That's witty, I am using it!"

2. There is a beauty to a woman who loves her husband to the highest degree and would do anything and everything to make his dreams come true.

3. It is very fun to run through puddles with your best guy friend and laugh at each other when you are soaking wet from the rain.

4. Jarrid is the strongest guy friend I have. He can lift a lot of weight and is still in great shape no matter what he does or doesn't do.

5. Carrie is a great conversationalist and I have so much in common with her in our ways of thinking. You learn a lot about a person when you bond over dinner!

What I am grateful for on January 3, 2005:

I am grateful that God has allowed me to have Carrie in my life. Carrie is this wonderful woman who is dedicated to her family to the highest degree. She cares deeply about her friends and would give everything she had to be there for you. She took me out to dinner tonight knowing my current situation, brought me great Christmas gifts, and lets me be a part of her adorable children's lives. I love her whole family very much! I am praying for you dear friend and I am so grateful to God for you!

Well have a beautiful day ya'll and ~Shalom~

No comments: