Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Happy Anniversary Jesus!

Hey everyone. First of all I will explain my title. Today in history was the exact date that I asked Jesus to be my personal Lord and Savior. It's a very big day for me and Jesus. Please think about us on our anniversary..mostly HIM! :) Anyway, I hope today finds you all doing well. I have had a mixed day on the emotional level and the physical level. This is how the day has gone so far...

I woke up this morning and had a great breakfast of oatmeal. I love oatmeal, it tastes so good to me and always makes me have a lot of energy. I finished breakfast with Christopher and then got ready to go to the gym. I took Christopher to school and then went over to 24 hour fitness. I did 2.25 miles today and felt better than I have in a long time. I left the gym feeling good about myself headed for the bank and the doctor's office.

I got my banking out of the way and headed to this clinic that I know of in Irvine. I got there and signed all of the necesary paperwork and such. I had my urine culture and low and behold, it's not a Kidney Infection (by itself) this time. It's an infection oh but it's paired with Kidney Stones! I am not at all happy about this. This is the most pain I have ever felt in my life. So anyway, she then tells me she can give me a discount price on my meds since I Have no medical for the bargain deal of $85.00. I begin to get tears in my eyes because I already know there is no way for me to afford that. I basically left the doctor's office weeping and deciding that I was going to be in pain for a while. I still have an infection and no antibiotics and have to pass the stones with no medical help. I am very scared at this point and in more pain than I wish to be!

Overall, it's been a crazy day! It's ok though, God is still God and I know that somehow I will be ok and get the meds I need. We'll just have to wait and see how God will do it this time. What doesn't kill me, will make me in unbearable pain right? Is that how the saying goes? Nah, just kidding, I know I will be ok, I will just be going through some serious growing pains so to speak. Anyway, moving on to my learning and thankfulness...

Learning January 18, 2005:

1. Working out twice a day is way better than working out once a day

2. The mornings are a great time for me to be at the gym

3. I actually have a pretty healthy heart when you get down to it.

4. It's sad when urination is the most painful part of your day!

5. Christopher makes me laugh so much and I love him so much it scares me

Thankful January 18, 2005:

I am thankful for the times when I go to the bathroom and don't pass a kidney stone. Those are amazing. It's so sad how we take simple things for granted like painless bathroom visits. I know this is terribly inappropriate to share on my blog but let's be honest, it's a great thing when you are healthy! I am feeling very thankful for the days when my kidneys didn't feel like they were trying to get out of my body! Please keep praying but also thank God for small moments of no pain! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: