Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Back to the grind....my life is empty sometimes

Have you ever woke up in the morning and thought "what is this life all about?" I have thought that today as I returned to my cushy residence in Newport Beach. I am really so happy where I am at and with what I am doing, however, today feels weird. I just came back from seeing Josh today and landed in beautiful Southern California at 6:00 this evening. I really do love it here but relaxing for 5 days in Colorado made me realize that I want so much more for my life. I am longing for so much and I can't put my finger on exactly what it is that I need. I am searching but seriously, I am not sure if I will ever figure it out.

Josh and I ended up having a great last day together. We went to Columbine which was amazing. We actually snuck in because that is the kind of people we are. I am so fascinated with the whole thing and Josh was a little creeped out but completely compliant. He is such a friend. We then had some great lunch at Chilis and I took off for California. Thanks for such a great time Josh and Family! I totally appreciate it!
 
Well this is the end of my post tonight and oh yeah, Mark...you're a freak! Have a wonderful day everyone and thanks for reading my depressing rantings! ~Shalom~

No comments: