Monday, July 12, 2004

Missed blogging yesterday..this is it!

Hello everyone. I didn't blog yesterday because it was such a busy day. I worked at BabyStyle from 2-7 but I closed so we ended up getting out at about 7:45 instead. It was so frustrating and literally every part of my body hurt. I was going to come in the library and blog but seriously, my body couldn't stand it.

My boss left yesterday for Grand Rapids, Michigan. He got there and they lost his luggage. I felt so bad for him because of all this trouble he has had with this trip. He is gone however and I have the house to myself. I am having a friend stay with me so that the monsters don't come out and get me. You gotta love when you have a friend who loves you and is willing to stay! I love my friends! :)

Work is going a little poorly because of the drama of losing our store manager. I have no idea what happened with that but I know it's drama and we are getting a lot of crap for it. It seems I either picked a great time to get hired there or a terrible one. I hear that we are really trying to improve the store and that had a lot to do with her needing to leave but either way, it's hard when it's your first week. I am a little frustrated but I have agreed to stick it out a little longer to make sure this is where I want to be. I don't particulary need the job because I could work other places but seriously, I kinda like it and I don't want to leave until I know that things aren't going to improve. If they improve a bit, I don't mind staying.

I have been doing really well on my weight loss since starting this new job. I am on my feet and running around so seriously, I have lost 2 lbs this week! So excited about that and I got into a pair of jeans this morning that were a size smaller. How exciting is that?!

Well, I am going to close this post for yesterday. Later today, I will blog on what happens today! Obviously! ;) Have a great day everyone and love you all so much!
~Shalom~

No comments: