Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Loving my life...truly blessed

Have you ever come to a point where you realize that you are the luckiest person in the world no matter what you are missing? I am there today. I have found so much to be happy about. I am doing great at my jobs, loving my friendships now, and totally losing weight daily. I also am pretty sure I am currently what some people call "in love!" I am not prepared to talk about this to anyone yet so this is just me throwing it out there but I haven't LOVED anyone for some time. All of you are aware of the adolfo drama and how that all played out but seriously, I am loving with all of my heart these days. I am not prepared to disclose what's going on in my heart or make a plan for how to deal with it yet but I sincerely am the happiest I have been in my heart to this point. I love when you find something great in your life and even if it never becomes yours, you are just happy to be there for the moment. I am truly blessed. The blog is going to be short today because I am exhausted and I need to go home and lay around and do nothing but I love you all and have a great day! ~Shalom~

No comments: