Sunday, July 18, 2004

Oreos, Goldfish, Josh, Oh My!

Here I am again. Another day in Colorado where everything is absolutely relaxing. Can I tell you how I have slept about 4,000 hours since being here. Josh makes me tired I think. Yesterday was absolutely amazing. I went up to the Rockies with Josh's parents. We had SUCH a good time. I saw some real life Elk. Now that is a big deal for me since I am Erica Lea King (ELK). I was so excited to be that close to my own animal. I also was able to pick up some fun souvenirs for those I love. Josh had to work so I didn't see much of him yesterday except for Breakfast. He got home last night at about 10:00 though and we went for a walk and talked and watched some stupid tv show that was really brainless. Oh well, exactly why he relaxes me.
 
Today has been a fun day as well. Josh is working right now until 5:30 but I was able to drive Josh's parents truck and go to the mall here. Now everyone knows that is the main thing for me to check out when going anywhere. There is this great mall here that carries everything I love. I went to Lane Bryant and spent a small fortune and got a really cute shirt for my lil sis at Hot Topic that says "Your mom has a mullet!" I thought it was great and Britt was way excited too. Overall things have been so fun and Josh and I are really growing in our friendship. I can tell that we are just becoming better and better friends as the days pass. It's always easier to really know someone when you see where they are from and who has raised them.
 
I have found that Josh was raised absolutely wonderfully since being here. His family are the kindest people ever! They are all so nice and loving and really taught Josh how to love and know who he is. I really wanted to write in this blog one of the things I really admire about Josh. Josh knows exactly who he is and NEVER apologizes for it. I have that same quality of not apologizing for the woman that I am and Josh is just proud of who he is. I love that about him. I have more fun with him knowing that he is certain of what is going on in his heart and head. If there is anything that I have learned in my adventure to Colorado, it is that Josh's friendship is not a mistake. He is one of the best decisions I have ever made!  Thanks so much Josh for being you and truly being someone I am proud to call a friend. I hope I can always be there for you if you need me!
 
I am really excited to get back and add my new pictures of Colorado to my web-site. I took a picture of Josh this morning when he was all ready for work because he looks moderately attractive (ha ha) and it will be a part of my Josh page on my web-site. I also am going to take a picture of Josh and I tonight so we have something to keep from the trip and frame. Of course that will also go on the web-site. Well, make sure and stop in to EricaLand and see everything coming soon. When I get back to California, I have to work a lot so it will be a little work on the web-site each day. Have a great day everyone and thanks for your prayers. My trip has already been a blast just because of Josh quality time. ~Shalom~

No comments: