Friday, July 23, 2004

Web-paging my life away

Hello everyone! I hope you are all logging on today after having a beautiful day. I have decided that no matter what comes my way, I am determined to find joy in it. So, nothing new about my car today. I haven't heard from my insurance company at all and quite honestly I am not sure even who the fault lies with in the accident. I do know, however, that I can't drive my car at night until I get that headlight fixed. I would encourage any of you who are from Indiana to NOT deal with Farm Bureau insurance because they are completely incompetent. Sad but true

I am working on finding another job that is less physically exhausting than what I have been doing lately. I applied for one at the Government Leader's Prayer Breakfast for an administrative assistant type job. I have sent my resume so please pray that I hear from them for an interview. It would be a great job because it's only 20 hours a week at $15.00 an hour. That is a good supplement to my nanny position.

In other news, today I have been looking for auto insurance out in California. So far I have heard from Geico and they were excellent to me and we'll see what the quote comes out as. I am very excited about actually moving completely out to California. I will be changing my drivers license and plates soon too. I will be a California resident. WOO HOO! Up until now I have been a student out here but retained residence in good ol' Indiana.

This weekend I am going to be trying to get my life a little more organized and set some things in order. I had a really good healthy day yesterday and I am looking forward to seeing the pounds drop off with my new exercise regime. Overall I am trying to get healthy for once.

If you haven't checked out my web-page yet, I would encourage you to do so. I have added a lot of stuff and have worked a little on it each day. It's a fun place to go and just navigate around. There is a new weight loss page with a before and after shot of me, a celebrity of the week, musician of the week, song of the week, and lots of fun stuff to play with. This weekend I will be getting my pictures back from Colorado and they are super fun and I'll load them up on the web-page as soon as I can. You all will get to see my mega-relaxing vacation in Colorado with Josh which I hope you will enjoy! I also took some pics of my new Newport Beach House that will have it's own page as well and you can scout out what my "crib" looks like! Did I just say CRIB?? HA HA

Anyway, I am doing much better everyone and thank you if you are praying for me. I had some much needed time in prayer last night, a healthy eating day, a good work out, and 8 hours of sleep. That is all good stuff for me. Keep praying everyone and thank you so much. Overall prayer requests are for Cavie to get repaired, provision for my mom and sisters in Indiana as they are struggling, and for me to find good insurance in Southern California. Thanks everyone and ~shalom~

No comments: