Saturday, July 03, 2004

Paradise is where I live :)

Can I just tell you how I LOVE the house! I have been living there only 3 days and I am in love with it. I have decorated my entire room and bathroom and really enjoyed every minute of living there. Richard (my boss) is seriously the nicest guy on the planet. He is so gentle and caring and that's really nice. He is actually going away for the whole next week and I get the house to myself. That's a really nice perk for the first week of living there. I plan to make the most of it if I can and have a friend over. :) Who knows, fun times ;)

Everything in life is going really well and I am just trying to move in all of my stuff at this point. I am getting settled there and then I start my new job on Monday. I am a little nervous about starting at BabyStyle but I think I will like it. I am really just nervous about the details like learning the cash register and learning how to deal with customers appropriately. Retail is actually something I have always wanted to do and now I get that opportunity and I want to take it while I can! I am looking forward to all the people interaction and also the nice hours that they are giving me.

I had a day with the little girl I am mentoring today. We went to Boomers and played in the arcade, drove go-carts, and did virtual reality. It was so fun! We always have such a good time together. She is a really great girl. I am looking forward to having more great outings with her.

Well I am going to close this post for the day but have a great 4th everyone and keep in touch. Please keep praying about my new job and all the things that are new! I love you all and am missing those of you who I haven't seen in a while! ~Shalom~

No comments: